Saturday, November 22, 2008

Be Safe!!!

TWILIGHT!!!

Last night I went to go see twilight with Nikki and Britt. Nikki and I got there pretty early and ended up waiting in line for over two hours. It was lame but so worth it! As always, the books are always better but I thought it was a good companion piece. I think they did a good job at matching the character in the book to the actor/actress. First half of the movie wasn't so good. Acting was a bit forced and the storyline was completely different than the book but nonetheless...it was AMAZING. Cam Gigandet...oh man! He made the movie, as always, he plays an awesome bad guy! I'm so excited to see the Unborn though which comes out January 9 2009. He FINALLY plays a good guy...I hope he doesn't die haha! I plan on going to see twilight at least...six more times in theatres! We'll see how that goes. I need to beat my current theatre record which is P.S. I Love You. I saw it six times in theatres...pretty crazy. I'm gonna try and go tomorrow and then next Friday. Twilight is amazing...seriously! I fell in love with the soundtrack before I even saw the movie and while watching the movie, I fell in love even more with each song. The only song that I wasn't a hundred percent fond of at first was Bella's Lullaby but after watching the movie, its jumped to my current fave!

"I'm definitely fighting fate trying to keep you alive."
-EC

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga