Friday, July 10, 2009

Pfft, side ponytail fo sho!!!

IT'S BILLY JOEL DANCE PARTY DAY!

Cheesy 80's music vids and me dancing along ENSUE!

I'm not even kidding you. I've totally left my browser open all day and I've been STUCK on Billy Joel's YouTube page, it's pretty fuckin' sweet.

Aside from that...

Last night I didn't get to sleep till 4:51am...I know, wtf was I doing up that late? The answer is: EVERYTHING. Who doesn't want to watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High at 3am? Plus smoking, surfing the web and eating also happened in that time as well. I woke up at 10 in the freaking morning. Why? Because my mom is a lunatic and she told me - quote un quote - "Jessica Miller, if you don't clean your room, I will go in with a garbage bag and start throwing shit out! As long as you live under my house, you will keep a tidy living space." No joke, that's what she said. Although, I've gotten the garbage bag threat for years now...still, I cleaned anyways so I didn't have to hear my wonderful mother yell anymore. She is pretty wonderful I must say. She is buying my plane ticket to Texas, what more can I ask for?

OMFG, I'm going to Texas. It actually JUST registered in my head today. I mean, I've been to Texas before, but I stayed in a hotel room and did nothing. Now I get to see what Texas is all about! Guns and tractors and mechanical bulls! Sam is taking me to the bar and to NASA.... I must repeat...SAM IS TAKING ME TO NASA. I'm totally going to like...bring my Armageddon dvd and scoop up some rock sand shit from NASA and put it in my case...because, lets face it, SPACE - fucking cool and Armageddon is the sweetest movie ever! Anyone that knows me, knows that I can watch that movie over and over again and never tire of it. So yea, TEXAS, I spent all day saying to myself "am I fucking insane?" Spiders and snakes and other things that I can't even pronounce and handle. I swear to the heavens, I see myself finding a scorpion, walking up, kicking it and then having it get stuck to my foot and stinging me and I die...DEAD, KAPUT. No one said I had to be smart to go. And I mean, I'm pretty smart, I wear a coat when it's below freezing, I know where to buy a bear whistle from for when I go to the mountains, but HELLO...I'm not Texas smart - not at all. I'm going to accidently walk on someone else's property and get shot. We'll see what happens. If you see a blog post on August 5th, you know I've made it outta there alive.

Ummm, I'm wearing my 3 dollar FLOGGING MOLLY tee right now. I took my dog for a walk in it, did a little 80's dancing in it, and now, it's just chilln' I LOVE THIS SHIRT. *nods*

I just put a clear coat on my nails

Megan's shit surrounds me...seriously. It's messed up. I can see a giant picture story thing that she drew/painted for me in Forks...along with 2 paintins, a cd, a birthday card, a letter and a random note thing. I'm also surrounded by Cam Gigandet and Ryan Reynolds. Can life get any better?

This is random but I'll throw it out there anyways. Throughout the whole "race to the U.S. election," it was made clear, that most of the world had "democratic" point of views when it came to the U.S., or just overall favoured Obama. That's fine, he's a good guy, I liked what he had to say and to be honest, it doesn't phase me since I'm not living in America. What gets me is that the media potrayed most of the U.S. as democratic as well and I mean, obviously they did something right if Obama won. Yet, the demographics that they gave when it came to age/race/location/sex blah blah blah, suggested that my friends in America would be pro Obama, yet almost everyone I talk to is a Republican. Some are even die hard Republican's at that. I'M SO CONFUSED PEOPLE. HOW CAN I LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND???

Moving on, help me understand.

I think I've watched 9 episodes of CSI, CSI:NY or CSI:Miami today. KIDDING, but channel 43 has been on all day today and that's all that has been playing in my background.

I'm being told I fail via facebook because I don't watch the Office. I don't watch half the shows that are popular. I'm sorry. =(. I kinda wanna watch Lost though. I watched a YouTube tribute video to a couple from the show and it intrigued me. The video was the song "GOODBYE MY ALMOST LOVER." It's kind of popular I suppose. I've loved it for quite a while. Here is the video...I picked a fanmade Twilight vid with the song because I honestly think the song would work great in New Moon.

GOODBYE MY ALMOST LOVER
GOODBYE MY HOPELESS DREAM
I'M TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT YOU
CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE?



I WANT TO SEE A DEAR JOHN TRAILER. Argh. I've been waiting for so long... I think Channing Tatum will do fine as John Tyree.

Christmas music is on my television. "that's the jingle bell rockkkkk!"

For some reason, I spend an entire day writing a blog. I just leave the tab open and randomly add shit all day. I think I started this one like over an hour and a half ago.

Now I'm listening to Elton John, but Billy is still first in my life today...don't worry!

I strongly dislike this person who NEVER blogs...she really annoys me.

Oops, time to go to the Stampede...must end this lovely post.

I was going to post shit loads of Billy Joel music BUT you can't embed his YT vids. MONORAIL!

Whatever, just listen to WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE...

2 comments:

Court said...

No Republican here.

SusanAshela said...

I will admit, I am rebuplican. Like you, it seems that the vast majority of people I talk to are repubs as well.

However, I think that the climate around this election was very pro-Obama, even with the Republicans. There were a lot in my party who were just tired of the way things were going and wanted a change.

In order to vote in a primary election, you have to pull either D or R ticket, so which ever one you pick is how you are registered. Oddly enough, I am a registered Democrat. *lol*

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga