Monday, July 20, 2009

You're a boy and I'm a girl

THE UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY.
(Lets see if you can get through it. If not; you're too scared about your past)

- How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you that they love you? 1
- Have you ever thought you're going to marry the person you were with? Yes
- Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt? Yes
- Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? Yes
- Are you happier single or in a relationship? I am learning to be happy single. It's definitely not the end of the world like I once thought it was.
- Have you ever been cheated on? If I have, that person hasn't confessed.
- Have you ever had your heart broken? In the heat of the moment, it felt like it, but in the long run, no.
- Have you ever broken someone's heart? I hope not.
- Talk to any of your ex's? Yep
- Think any of your ex's feel the same way about you the way they did when you were dating? Yep. Ugh.
- Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend? I think I'm a good girlfriend. I have flaws and I can get on people's nerves but that comes with the territory.
- Have you dated people who were not good to you? No, I've dated people who have had moments of weakness but overall, they were great.
- Have you been in an abusive relationship? No. Eff that.
- Have you dated someone older then you? Yes
- Dated someone younger then you? Yes
- Do you regret anything that you have or haven't done with a boyfriend or girlfriend? No regrets... there are certain things that I ponder or I might have been MORE happy if they went a certain way but I'm still alive and happy, so there is nothing that I really want to take back.
- Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? That's an open ended question. I think the majority of the world with good intentions, deserves a second chance. But if you live life with the intent to harm another person be it physically, mentally or emotionally...sometimes, your realization that you want a do over comes too late...and FUCK YOU.
- Believe in love at first sight? Nope, just lust. How can you base love on a glance?
- Ever dated two people at once? No.
- Ever been given an Engagement ring? No, just a promise ring.
- Do you have something to say to any of your ex's? Not really.
- Ever stolen someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope
- Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? I've thought they were cute but I've never developed hard feelings.
- Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? If you've never had your heart broken or experienced a breakup with someone that you truly loved, then you can't possibly begin to understand the feeling. It's worse than it sounds.

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Jessica Nicole Miller
Birth date: May 24 1988
Current Location: Home sweet home...aka under my parents roof
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown with random purpley/pink in it.

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your fears: Dying or getting old before I've done the things I want to do. Living life alone, ladybugs, the future...
Your weakness: Slurpees and that half smile that a guy gives you... drool.
Your perfect pizza: ham, pineapple, green peppers, mushrooms.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Step foot on every continent.

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your thoughts first waking up: "Where the fuck is a clock so I can figure out the time?"
Your best physical feature: My... I don't know damn it.
Your bedtime: lately... between 3 and 6am, before it was around 1am
Your most missed memory: Junior High...ALL OF IT

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Group dates
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Eh, I don't really care.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither. Fuck. Ew.

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Yes.
Cuss: Way too much. It gets me in trouble.
Take a shower: Every night usually.
Like school: I enjoyed school for the most part.
Do you believe in yourself: To an extent.
Think you're a health freak: I wish.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Nope.
Eaten Sushi: Nope
Gone skating: No haha
Dyed your hair: Yea.

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: Yes
Gotten beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Probably, when I was a lot younger.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
Age your hoping to be married: To be honest, not really. I'm more or less looking for someone to love. If marriage plays a part, so be it.

LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: I don't notice eyes. green, brown, blue, it's whatever.
Best hair color: Darker hair... brown
Short or long hair: I like short for the most part...shaved heads make me drool but on occasion, I find myself being STUPIDLY attracted to a guy with long hair and I can't figure it out.

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 MINUTE AGO: This survey, obviously
1 HOUR AGO: Getting home from the mall
1 WEEK AGO: Nothing... walking my dog and showering haha
1 MONTH AGO: Getting ready for FORKS, WA!!! <3
1 YEAR AGO: Living with Alex, working my butt off

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I FEEL: like I should walk my dog, shower and put my laundry away...and pack
I HATE: that time of the month, not having a job, not being in TX with Sam RIGHT NOW
I HIDE: my feelings... A LOT, especially the ones that make me vulnerable.
I NEED: to cuddle up with someone and watch an awesome movie!

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS... my boredom

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga