Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'll Be Seeing You.

Good morning world!

Someone in the distance is shouting "posting again already, are we?" Why yes, yes I am. I'm documenting my horribly boring existance way more now than I ever did when I had a life.

First off, I totally had a chick fest last night. I already said I watched Made of Honor...what came after that?

-Made of Honor
-Bridget Jones Diary
-Sense and Sensibility
-The Man In The Iron Mask

Yea, it was a GUUUUUUD night! On top of that, yesterday morning I woke up to "Who's Your Caddy" on my tv. It's not good to wake up to Cam Gigandet...I mean, it's fine... but really, I get disoriented.

So last night I started a post (one day I might complete it) and it was a list of words and or sentences that I considered to be a buzz kill. You know, something that escapes a guys mouth and then you just pack up and walk way.

-My momma says
-Skinny Jeans
-Guy Liner
-My Girlfriend
-Wife
-Significant other
-That romantic comedy that I watched last night...


The list goes on, but you get my point. I wish I had some sort of recording device so that I could document the amount of buzzkills that come out of every guys mouth.

I want food

I want to write

My mom doesn't sound too happy with me this morning. I have yet to unpack my suitcases...suitcases that have STUPID amounts of shit in them. On top of that, they're stationed in the spare room and I've already tore through them, so the entire room is full of clothes and dumb shit.

Okay, yea I know, short blog, but really, nothing interesting has really happened from last nights post to right now. PLUS, food calls to me!


What, this song fits so perfect. Now I feel the need to go and watch the Notebook, especially since The Time Traveler's Wife comes out on Friday. GAHHHHHH. <3

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga