Friday, August 7, 2009

Who Counts Sheep These Days?

Hahahahaha

I think it's funny that this one person in particular rants on how she was treated by the cast... as if she was given some sort of VIP treatment? WTF, they're paid to be nice to you. The reason that I'm not nice to you is because I am not paid. If I was given thousands of dollars, I'd say whatever you wanted to hear too!

Moving on, I saw G.I. Joe tonight. I enjoyed it. There was a lot of different things happening during certain parts of the movie which kind of left my head spinning, but it's a simple movie and one that would entertain a family in general... I think anyways haha.

At this point in my life, if someone hires me, I think I'd be willing to pay THEM! I'm so desperate, this is my day:

11am - wake up, turn on computer, look around my room for an hour
12:30 - get out of bed, find clothes, go downstairs, look for food, realize there is no food, go for a smoke, head back to bed
1pm - Read and go on the computer for approx 30 minutes
SLEEEEEEEEEP
4pm - wake up and realize I just wasted my entire afternoon
5pm - shower and smoke
6 - bedtime (12-6am ish) - read, smoke, computer, repeat

YES, MY LIFE IS GOING DOWNHILL. Everyday I'm like "my ass needs to see the gym...and everyday it doesn't happen.

If I had a life, I'd blog about it...butttt I don't. I'm so lazy, I won't even upload pictures. SO SAD!

I guess I should go rotate and maybe read for a bit. BLAH.

I'm outtie I-town (stands for internet town)

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga