Tuesday, October 7, 2008

But it's right for me, I believe.

Another boring day at work...

2.25 hours down, 5.75 hours to go!

Haha I'm so lame...and bored among other things. I was gonna watch One Tree Hill for a bit but I thought I'd update a bit. OTH btw...is pretty much my obsession. I haven't watched season 5 yet but I will. I just go through these phases with T.V. shows where I watch them like crazy...seriously it will take me like a day to watch an entire season! I don't watch much television but I do like watching t.v. series when they come out on DVD. I've done this with...24, NCIS, CSI, Heroes, Criminal Minds, The O.C., Sex and the City, Bones...and more probably. I'm thinking about watching Dawson's Creek next. Or 90210...the old one. I have the first season on DVD but I just couldn't get into it. Whatevs. I think I like t.v. series more than I like movies. Mainly because you can really see a person develop throughout a series and you can really get a feeling for a character whereas in a movie you have 2 hours to determine what kind of person that character is. Fuck, I'm bored...sitting here talking about t.v. shows. In other news... I've been lacking in the literature department lately so I went and picked up Twilight the other day. Apparently it's like the new Harry Potter. I didn't really read HP past the third book but everyone is raving about this series. The Twilight movie comes out in December with Cam Gigandet playing the bad guy. *sigh* he is my love haha, seriously though...gorgeous. I'd like to see him play the good guy once but I guess he just gives off that bad guy persona...we'll see how it plays out. He has long hair in this movie(weird).

Also.. I feel like I'm in limbo right now...I WANT to go back to school and all that good stuff but I really want to travel a bit more. I was planning on going back to school in Sept '09 but now I'm going to California and on a mexican cruise...which isn't a big thing but I don't want to wait to much long past that. If I go back to school at that time I'll be 21. Which means if I take a 4-year course, I'd be 25, still young and able to enjoy life. I know some would say that I need to get my priorities straight and start thinking about my future and I am, but I just don't have the same views as others have. I want to do what I went, when I want. I'm young and free and soon life will steal that away from me and I'll have to get serious. So why can't I see the things I wanna see and do the things that I want to do...so that I never have any regrets? The real world will always be there when I get back from whatever it is that I'm doing and that is something that I nor anyone else can hide from. I've been frantically searching for a part time job because I really really really want to go to Europe in May...like more than anything. As of right now, I don't know if I will be able to do it. I know I will be able to go but probably not for the full 2months that I wanted to go for. We'll see how that goes.

Halloween is soon....what to be, what to be. I'll probably end up being something dumb because I'm so indecisive which is lame. Also, I have the most last minute friends ever...and so Nikki and I keep saying we need to figure out if we are going on a pub crawl or going to a house party...and we wanted to hang out with all of our friends but their all being so indecisive that me and Nikki are just going to have to decide what we want to do with or without them.

The airport is boring today...nothing special going on. Nikki doesn't get in till 1:30 and there is really no other interesting people here. A year ago, some of my closest friends worked at the airport with me. Terri, Jenn, Yuka, Kumi, Amanda, Rachelle... there was a lot of us...and we had so much fun...but eventually they all got sick of the airport and left...leaving just me which is pooey. I really don't mind the airport to be honest. It's interesting to talk to all the different people of the world. Don't get me wrong, it drives me fucking bonkers sometimes but for the most part, it's a good place to work. My boss is kind of a huge fucking tool but I see him like once every two months so I can't complain.

Anyways, nothing else to report or randomly ramble about so I will exit with an awesome Martin Luther King Jr. quote.

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga