Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Sucks

I'm staring in the mirror, trying to tear my eyes away.
So much is running through my mind yet I don't know what to say
I'm looking at myself thinking "what the fuck did I do wrong?"
I should have seen the signs, I should have known this all along.
We fought, we bitched, we cried, we screamed
We kissed, we loved, we smiled, we dreamed
I have a million memories with you, some good and some are bad
I hate looking back on all our times, I just get so mad, I get so sad.
I'm fearful for the future, for what tomorrow brings.
I'm fearful for each day without you, and a thousand other things
I know we said good-bye in such an awful way
but just know that you're on my mind every second of every day
I've said a lot of things that I know I can't take back
But just so you should know, all those things don't mean jack
When I said I fucking hate you and I want you to go die...
What I really meant to say was that I love you and I don't want this to be good-bye

I loveee you!

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga