Thursday, October 16, 2008

So What?

WORST HAIRCUT EVER!!!

Okay I just had to blurt that out. I went to get my haircut on Wednesday night...just a trim, nothing special, and well let's just say, when all was said and done...I was the proud owner of a new mullet!!! Haha seriously though, it's pretty awful. I'm hesitant to even say that I would wish this on my worst enemy. My bangs are so short, awfully short =( makes me a little sad.

So Reanna is completely stressed about Europe which is in turn, stressing me out. For real! We seem to be butting heads and there is no way to make eachother see our own point of views. Heather decided that the three of us would create our own agendas based on what we would like to see and do and then come together and share our itineraries and see what we have common and where we're butting heads. So I'm going over there tonight and we shall see what will come of it.

No part time job yet...poo =(

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga