Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Dare You To Move

This morning I find myself missing a lot of things and a lot of people.

I miss...

-Junior High
-High School
-Being naive
-my awesome working blow dryer
-California
-T.J.
-House parties
-How Alex and I used to be
-Nate & Sevy
-Shayla & Jenelle
-My friends from highschool (Dana, Amy, Taryn, Britx2 and a million other people)
-My pink hair
-My natural long nails
-My surround system
-My house on Falsby Crt.
-La Senza Girl


There is more...I know it but I can't think of the rest

On another note...I really want to book my trip for europe so that I know that I'm actually going. I also really want a part time job for christmas. I love working in the mall at christmas, stressful as it may be. It just makes the holidays feel so much more holiday-ee! I love all the decorations and the music and the hundreds of people bustling about rushing to buy gifts. It just makes me feel the christmas spirit all day everyday. I love christmas, I really do. People call my mother and I crazy because we put our decorations up on Dec 1 and go ALL OUT. It is definitely, 100% my favorite time of the year. I love buying presents for people and wrapping them with pretty bows and making them all unique. It's so much fun. I like the anticipation of Christmas probably more than I like Christmas day.

On another, another note... Nikki and I want to be construction workers for halloween but our costumes are half ass. We need a tool belt and some other little accessories to put everything together. A safety vest and hard hat just aint gonna cut it.

Well I'm off to watch...or re-watch I should say, Season 1 of the O.C. <3
Summer + Seth = awesomesauce

xo. Jessica

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga