Monday, October 20, 2008

It's raining pretty colors!

So yesterday...super interesting day...NOT! Alex and I watched the entire second season of HEROES! It was awesome, I love Peter and Nathan and all of them.

The person with the cottage in Ireland called Heather and Reanna so "knock on wood" that's almost finalized which will be great cause then we can start buying our tickets and get the ball rolling. I'm so excited to go, it's pretty much all I can think about. Europe is a huge committment with lots of "what ifs" but I really want to go to the point where I'm willing to save the copious amounts of money I need to save and do whatever it takes to be able to go when May rolls around.

Still don't know what I'm doing for halloween...lame

What's up Calgary Flames...?

No part-time job yet...boo

P.S. Autumn is amazing...soooo pretty. I just wish I could walk down one of those streets in the movies where there is perfectly lined tall trees that have all different colored leaves just sprinkling down on your head!

<3<3<3<3

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga