Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miss Cockhole (May 21 2008)

So I wrote this little entry in my Nex blog a while back... It's a little mean, a little harsh but I like the passion in it. Do I feel this way about the person who this is about today? Definitely not, do I still dislike her of course. I wanted to keep it to remember how I felt, because it's important not to lose sight of how much anger, or love or sadness you once had in your life. It keeps you in check and makes you evaluate or re-evaluate things in your current life.


Stop and take a minute to think. Think about the way you want something, think about how you feel when you've got and then think about the way you feel when you've lost it. For the longest time I just wanted a friend who would put as much effort into a friendship as I do. Who wanted to be spontaneous with me and carefree. When I finally found a friend like that, I was on top of the world. Within months we had become super close...and just like that it went away. When we were friends, I though that she was the most honest, fun, supportive friend EVER... boy was I wrong. Basically what I'm trying to say through all this rambling is.... hold on to what you have and be THANKFUL for it. Yea my best friend doesn't necessarily like to be spontaneous and go on random adventures, but she's always been there for me. I've always been able to trust her with everything and even though we just sit and do nothing for hours, we still manage to laugh our asses off and make a good time of it...and when it comes to crunch time, I know she'll never leave my side. I don't want to take that for granted anymore because I found out that the ones that say they're gonna be there for you(fucking dumb broad), are the ones who will abandon you the fastest with not a single care as to your well-being. They'll let people stomp all over your emotions when they supposedly call you their best friend, they'll let you take the tab for a 1000dollar plane ride, they'll let you leave all your other friends and promise that they'll be there for your birthday and then leave you HIGH and DRY!

So...CHEERS!!! Here's to you! The WORST best friend anyone could ever ask for.

P.S. Everyone can see that you're a fake piece of shit and you're lucky that the 4 people you have in your life can tolerate all the bullshit you hand out cause other than them, no one wants to be around you....and if I EVER see you anywhere other than work, I WILL either
a) spit on you
b) spit in my drink and then pour it on you
c) rip out your nasty ass horse hair
d) Make your ugly ass face a little uglier!


HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga