Friday, December 12, 2008

Chris Weitz IS Directing New Moon - Confirmed

CLICK HERE!!!
CLICK HERE!!!
CLICK HERE!!!

The above post is a link confirming that Chris Weitz had indeed signed on to direct New Moon - The Next book made movie in the Twilight saga.

Now...I'm optimistic, I truly am...he's helped do a lot of good things such direct American Pie and produce Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist...however...the only thing that is making me hesitant was the role he played in making the movie "The Golden Compass." If anyone has seen The Golden Compass and read the books, they'll know what I'm talking about. His Dark Materials trilogy which includes The Golden Compass as book one has always been in my top 5 list of reads... I read it once a year and I LOVE IT. When I heard it was being made into a movie, I became extremely excited...when I saw the movie, I wanted to cry. Not only did Chris Weitz Direct The Golden Compass, but he also was one of the writers. He had a HUGE part in the making of that movie.

This time around, I'd love to see him really try and include all of the book and listen to what the fans want. I have faith that it'll be a good movie so we shall just have to see what happens!!!

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga