Friday, December 12, 2008

Twicon 2009

So I haven't mentioned much about Twicon or what it is, all I've said is that I'm going! It's from July 30th - August 2nd 2009 in Dallas, Tx and basically it's a convention surrounding Twilight!!! Exciting, I know right!?!?!? The organizers of Twicon 2009 have worked their butts off to put it together and even though there is still over 7 months until the event, they've already put together QUITE a bit of amazingness! They have a bunch of the twilight cast already signed on to appear, they have a ball as well as a vendor hall, workshops and more! To find out more information visit www.twicon.org

xo. Jess

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga