Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fansites!!!

Everyday I'm trying to add more stuff... right now I'm trying to tinker with all the coding so that I can add my own stuff to my page. I'm almost wondering if I should just buy my own domain??? Any thoughts?

Also!!! I've added some of the cast member's fansites on the right hand side!

Check them out. They're created by the fans, for the fans so that we can enjoy all the awesome things about the actors/actresses that we love. They have great links, new information on current projects, extensive photo-galleries, lots of media and much, much more!

If anyone has any other great sites to recommend, let me know and I'll be more than happy to post them!

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga