Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some images!!!

Ok..so I've made a couple images that you can feel free to use...if you click on the picture it'll pull it up in a new window so you can see the actual size. If you need help finding a specific coding for it, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out. I'm also taking requests...I know, I know Ang and Mel are SO next in line, but feel free to leave me a comment with a description and or a link to a picture or quote and I'll try my best to create what you want.

ALL I ASK... is that you give me credit. You can credit me by either using my alias(missxjess) or my blog(xxmissxjessxx@blogspot.com).

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy them!!!

xo. Jess!








1 comment:

dana! said...

prettyyyyyyyy. you've inspired me to use my photoship again. the last one reminds me SO much of a banner i made a while ago...

<3

loveee!

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga