Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Countdown till I see Emily...and PRECON!!!

I just had to share with you all that I've bought my precon plane ticket today. Precon is NOT related to twicon in any way, shape or form other than the fact that twicon is how I met all of the people that I'm meetting at precon!!!

I'm ecstatic, beyond ecstatic. I'm going to see some of the people whom I've made a priority in my life lately.
-Emily
-Kaelie
-Sam(you're making the day trip)
-KP(you're making the day trip WITH Sam)
-Liz
-Danaaaaaa
-Ti
-Melchyyy
-B!
-Angie =)
-and Greg! Of course!

You guys are all important to me and I promise that if you meant anything less to me than you do now, I would have definitely NOT spent the 400CAD that it cost to fly down there. I love you all and I hope these next two months fly by!!!

I'll be arriving on wednesday and leaving the following wednesday... 8 DAYS WITH MY OTHER HALF!!! The anticipation is already too much!

Sam and KP, I really, really hope you gals can make it, I would love nothing more than to at least get the chance to say hi to you guys in person and give you an awesome hug!


2 comments:

dana! said...

I CANT believe it's only a few weeks more than a MONTHHH away. we're gonna have... well, the best week I've had in a long, long time.

YAYYYY<33

Katie & Sam (& little bella<3)... you guys had BETTER come.. at least for the day! ...seriously.

w00t!

Tiana Crystal said...

ok thats crazy soon! i can't cant' CAN'T WAIT!!!
we are going to have so much fun. i can't believe i didcnt see this journal post sooner i must have missed it. <333
:D

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga