Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another day...

So... Day #3 of throwing old junk on here. I'm almost done I think. There is a lot of old stuff still but a lot of it is not even worth putting on here. Below is an extremely old picture that I added my own personal touch to. It's a little raunchy but oh well, I enjoy it! Today I am on day #8 of work and I am soooo excited to have tomorrow off. FINALLY!!! It feels like I have been working forever. Nikki and I went to the bank yesterday and converted all of our canadian dollars into US dollars. We leave in 3 sleeps(yay)!!!!!! California Dreamin' all the way.

Well back to adding random stuff! Something to passsss the time away.

-Jessica.xo

Photobucket

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga