Thursday, September 18, 2008

May 2006

A lot of old blogs but it's so nice to re-read them as i'm reposting them! May 2006



o5;26;o6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


I turned 18 two days ago and let me tell you, it has been awesome. I guess i should talk about the last two weeks as well. I WENT TO CALIFORNIA! That was such a cool experience. i spent 9 days there but it felt like a month. Our hotel was really nice. The people there were awesome but America is so different from Canada. First of all people are rude. I dont even think they mean to be rude but they just are. If you say thank you, they wont say your welcome. they'll either grunt or give a big "uh huh" and vice versa...if you hold a door open they just walk right by like your SUPPOSED to do that for them. The drivers are crazy down there to and the pollution is GROSSSSSS. It was cool though...we stayed in a area where the majority of the population was mexican and it was funny because one night me and my mom were shopping wal-mart and then all of a sudden the announcements came on but they were all in spanish and we didnt understand a damn thing. Hollywood is sooo dirty, i couldnt even believe it. i was so sad when i got there. it is NOT like the movies. I went to universal studios and that was probably the best highlight of the whole trip. We got to take a studio tours and go see where a bunch of famous movies were filmed and how they did it... i saw all of the desperate housewives homes..and i saw the plane scene from war of the worlds so yea...it was pretty cool. I also got to be an audience member in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno... HOW COOL IS THAT? I got to meet Patricia Heaton and Larry the Cable Guy up close and personal. I loved it. Overall the trip was a good one... did lots of shopping, ate lots of new and weird food and tried a bunch of new things.

Sooooo im finally legal, well im legal in alberta. I can do whatever i want. the last two nights i went to the bar. On Wednesday night i went to Cowboys with my cousins and Bri and that was awesome. I liked it there. They played good music and everything. Last night i went to Coyotes and it was just ok. I liked it but im not so sure i liked the dj very much. Its also more of a trashier bar than cowboys. Both of the night i had the SAME limo driver and the SAME male entertainers. I got a new digi for my birthday. i love it lots and lots. I got a bunch of other crap to... and yesterday the bf took me out for lunch and shopping. It was so cute. I love him to pieces. omg we're going on 3 years. thats INSANE. I won a free limo package last night...that made my night. Brittney...the girl that booked the limo package also got a rose and crap for booking the limo and she gave the flower to me<3...awh>
the countdown is definatly on...ONE WEEK TILL GRAD. in 7 days time, i will be crossing the stage. I'm a little nervous but excited all at the same time. I only need one freaking class to graduate and im failing. i need to freaking pass. I bought the rest of my grad outfit in cali...its soooo pretty. i'm wearing all pearls and black gloves...its so vintage and cute. however, while i was on vacation i got a really bad tan so what i should be doing is sitting on my deck right now tanning but its raining out so looks like thats out of the question. nothing left to write about...actually there is stuff to write about but im to lazy to write anymore. HAPPPY UNBIRTHDAY TO ALL

Current Time: 1:51pm
Current Mood: Sick and hungover
Current Song: some song from last night

----------

o5;1o;o6

Where has this month gone? hot damn... 1/3 of the month has already passed and i know i havent updated anything but its because i keep talking about the same thing everytime...grad cali and my birthday. TRUST ME...im an excited little girl. you would be two if you were me. i'm super excited about cali since ive never been on a family vacation and i havent been to california either... im turning 18 which is exciting because now i can live off lottery tickets while i buy booze for my cheap hooker. it will be a good life. Alsoooooo Grad is coming and thats obviously a huge event because im celebrating the last 12 years of my life.

So with cali coming up in like...hours, i just keep thinking about what i wanna buy and shit and WHO i have to buy for. i know i have to bring something back definatly for alex, bri and nikki. but dana wants something and so do a few other people so we'll just have to see. I forrrr sure for sure have to buy grad shit down there such as shoes and jewellry but aside from that i want to get things that you cant really find here...maybe hurley shoes cause they dont sell them here and maybe some sort of expensive designer bag. yea im pretty freaking excited. hopefully me and the family can handle eachother for a week and a half

next comes my b-day and im pretty sure shit for that is finalized. the only thing i want to do is maybe find some clothes or something for the bar but other than that...i know for a FACT that its going to be some sweet shit. On my actual birthday im going out with my family and bri...not like mother and father and stuff, but like all my sweet ass cousins. i love them. We got ourselves a limo package to Cowboys so im super excited. i'm not sure who is all going but we're also celebrating Heather's 24th b-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US. so there will be a few of us. and thennnn on the 25th im going partying with all of the girls from school. that will be crazy fun. A friend of mine got the limo package and we're going to coyotes. There is going to be me and Nikki and Britt x 2 and Amy and Amanda and Kat and Sarah and Angelica and Shabina andddd yea.... a bunch of us in the limo and its going to be a blast. I'm not really sure what i want for my birthday. im more worried about having money so i can have fun and live it up for the next few weeks and stuff. I ordered my id yesterday and nobody on the face of the planet gets to see it except the person who checks my id when i walk in to the bar. its furkin hoooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiidddddddd. ahhh die. so yea...birthday is set. now all i have to do is wait 14 more days and i'll be legal.

After my birthday comes the weekend of grad and now im starting to get super excited. especially since the hotel is actually reserved and tickets are bought and its all starting to come together. it is the one night besides your wedding that you get to go all out and have the time of your life...unless of course your a movie star. butttt im not so im really trying to put everything into this weekend so it will be unforgettable. A lot of my friends are going to some lake to stay in a cabin the day after grad but i'll just be chillin in my hotel with bri and barbara and it will be sweet. I...WE wanna go for breakfast and shit and just hang out downtown and enjoy the luxury of staying in a sweet hotel so its going to be awesome. We have the hotel for the entire weekend so we're going to the bar on the saturday night and shit and we're going to party it up...and then on sunday when all is said and done and we're exhausted, we will go and get our pictures developed so we can freaking laugh at our drunken selves and we can o0o0o and ahhh at how pretty our dresses were..... seriously. i think grad is more fun than a wedding. just like i think christmas is more fun than a birthday. at a wedding, its just about you...everything you want...your big day and its all you you you and yea that might be fun for some people but i think planning something where everyone involved is way better. and with grad you can buy a aqua and maroon colored dress and everyone would just think its gorgeous where as, if you bought an aqua and maroon wedding dress people would probably be scared to take a picture. so yea. the planning has been long and hard and stressful but in the end it will be suchhhhhh a memory.

other than those three things there is not much to say. oh yeaaaaaa... im failing social and funny thing is - i have one class a day and its the only class i need to graduate so figure that one out. i'm really cutting it close to being kicked out of the school so i better get my shit together and start doing what i need to do to pass. but if i DO indeed fail, im sure the chances of being in the same class as brianna this summer are pretty high. so that could be entertaining.

i watched March of the Penguins today and its a documentry on the life of a penguin and it was suprisingly really good. Morgan Freeman does the narration and i like him a lot so the only voice in the movie was his and it turned out to be quite enjoyable. I've decided im in love with baby penguins....aka "chicks". i also watched stay and the Machinist...they were good. Quite twisted however. Stay was confusing and i need to watch it again to fully grasp the concept of it because it was very abstract and i ended up getting somewhat confused by the time it was over...buttttt The Machinist was amazing. It was a great movie about Insomnia and what Guilt can do to you...not to mention Christian Bale did an amazing performance... he went on a diet and put himself down to something like 120pds...which is crazy. needlesss to say i quite enjoyed it. the flames lost which is disappointing for Calgary but well deserved for Anaheim.

sooo normally i dont watch tv..i dont really enjoy it, however i have watched the entire season of Prison Break and next monday it will come to an end. i'm really sad about that because 1) i might not get to watch it cause i'll be in cali and 2) its the only tv show that i actually look forward to. Seriously though Wentworth Miller is sooo good looking. In Underworld he looked like a tool but thats okay cause his gorgeous face made up for it in Prison Break. I think thats all to report for the time being. I'm tired and i want to go to sleep because the sooner i sleep, the soon california comes.

Current Time: 11:29pm
Current Mood: Anxious...fidgety
Current Song: Can't Stop the Rain

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga