Thursday, September 18, 2008

March 2006

...And some more. March 2006


o3;22;o6
Talk about neglecting the blog and piczo or what... i haven't wrote in ages. I was looking at older entries earlier and i laughed cause my spelling and grammer and punctuation is so off and random. This thing isnt supposed to be an essay, it's just supposed to be somewhere that i can express what im thinking about and feeling. its not like i take the time to think about if my sentences make sense. i should cause i realize half of the crap i write confuses everyone including me. Anyways...the last time i wrote was friday. since then i havent done that much. On monday i skipped school AGAIN and went out with nikki. we went here there and everywhere. We met Alex at the mall and had lunch with him and then went to get my hair done. I chopped so much of it off. Seriously...brand new hair-dooooo. its sweet. before it only had like two layers and bangs and it was sooo long, it went under my boob and now, its still long and all but i have five million layers. I LOVE IT. its kinda choppy and cuteee. Then we bought three boxes of hair dye and had a hay day in my bathroom. it was crazy. my hair now has a ton of bright red in it and it looks sweet. we also put a lighter color in the bottom of my hair. yep sweetest hair ever - ilu nikki - Today i skipped school and went out with alex. we just walked the mall and crap and then went to winners. Alex bought jeans and a sweet hurley camo hat<3>
Current Time: 11:38pm
Current Mood: Sad <-> happy
Current Song: Beautiful Disaster

----------

o3;17;o6

It has definatly been a while since i last entered anything and a lot shit has happened since then, most of which i dont really care to get into. annnnnyyyyyways, i went to the doctor yesterday to talk about my sleeping habits and other things and next thing you know, shes giving me a sheet to take to some lab where i can get all these tests done to see if i have diabetes and all this crap. I have to get bloodtests done which super suck cause I HATE NEEDLES. aside from that though yesterday turned out to be pretty sweet. i was originally going to go to school but that plan fell through due to the fact that nikki stayed home from school to. so she came over and we tried on pretty much all of my clothes leaving my room in shambles. After that we kinda dolled ourselves up and then Alex picked us up and we went to the doctors. After that we went to shoppers to get the medicine that i needed and Alex needed to get a few things too and while we were there we decided that we wanted yummy Boston Pizza. needless to say...good food to go with a good day. after that we were going to go to a movie but no good movies were playing so we just went to the movie store and alex bought me some new dvd's. I got... Elizabethtown<3 which is such a sweet movie, In Her Shoes, Wedding Crashers and The Devil's Rejects. We ended up watching The Devil's Rejects last night cause i hadn't seen it and neither had Alex and let me say that it was a very weird movie. It wasnt bad, it was just abnormally weirdddddd. I hate movies like that cause it just makes me think of if i were ever a torture victim. So new dvd's = sweetness. I watched In Her Shoes today and that movie is sooooooo cute. It was just one of those movies that make you stop and say "AWHHHHHH". So since i last wrote, my eye infection has gone away and a whole bunch of other crap has happened. I got my class changed so that i dont have to wake up for school in the morning. Thats a pretty sweet deal andddd plus, I now have a million people in my class instead of just Sandeep. I love Sandeep to pieces but that child skipped so much. I went out of town last weekend which was ok cause i got into two bars without being id'd. It was sweet cause Brianna actually is of legal age and she got id'd. It wasnt bad hanging out in a small town but it did get boring at times. I found a love/hate passion for puzzles which i never knew existed. i also found a passionate love for people which i never knew existed and a passionate hate for people which i never knew existed. I want to take this time to recognize someone who has stuck by me for the last 6 years of my life

Miss Nikki
where would my life be without you today? what type of person would i be. we've never been best friends which i admire cause we'd rip eachothers heads off but we've never drifted apart or let anything come between us. your one of the only people that i can talk about every aspect of my life to and you'll understand and know exactly what to say. You helped me so much on Saturday night and even though you weren't with me last weekend, you were the only person who made sure i was okay. i love you for all the subtle things you do <3


last weekend some pretty shitty stuff went down that made me think a lot about my past and about life itself. i put myself in danger for someone who didnt deserve it and went against my own fear and beliefs to protect someones drunken stupidity. I've made my mistakes and ive associated myself with the wrong people and now that ive realized it, it's time to move on and stop wondering about the what if's. this page has gotten no where in the past week and a half cause my internet is completely fukkkkked up. I need to invest in a new computer. I'm trying to finish this shit slowly but surely. hopefully by the end of March it'll be completed. So i rented Domino for tonight and i'm going to Alex's house so i'll update laterrrr...

Current Time: 7:44
Current Mood: Happy and excited
Current Song: Too Much Love Will Kill You (Queen) this was the song that freddy wrote while he was dying of aids.

----------

o3;o8;o6

I think i have an eye infection or something. it really hurts everytime i blink and crap. so today was a boring day. went to school and sat in the office for two hours and then ended up rescheduling. My page is actually coming along pretty well. Not to many people in the public have seen it but soon it'll be done and presentable. all the stuff on my page as well as bri's page is original. I made it all by myself. soooo one more day of school left and then another long weekend. life is sweet. i have no idea where i should go when it comes to my page. WHAT NEXT?!?!? gahhhh im sooooo bored. Along with my eye infection, i think im just sick in general. we'll see what happens. anyways...keep it sleazy<3

Current Time: 4:46pm
Current Mood: Bored/hungry
Current Song: Picture

----------

o3;o7;o6

It's already march 7th. this freaking month is zooming by. today was grandma's birthday. i called her and wished happy birthday and all that jazz. So i talked about how i was going to visit my little cousin in my last blog but this shall be the follow up story...OMFG!!! so i leave bright and early sunday morning expecting to be home by 2. all is good. my family is crazy and being bottled up with them in a van makes them crazier but crazy fun so it was pretty sweet. anyways THE FREAKIN VAN BROKE DOWN. yea like 4/5 of the way there. but never fear, we fixed it temporarily and continued onward...so all is good (fastforward >> happybirthdaypresentsfoodkisses) and then the van is fixed and were back on the highway. i was sleeping by this time when i hear the van come to a halt and everyone stop swearing. WE BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!! butttt we managed to fix it and then we were racing down the highway once again with the hope that we'd make it home...that was short lived. the third and final time we broke down it was definite... so i ended up sitting in a van on the side of the highway from 2pm till 7pm and asdlkgajsljoaisualsfjaldsfjladsj most boring time of my life. fun little road trip turned out to be an annoying freezing cold ride buttttttt i still had fun. anyways shayla looked happy. she has a cute little room and everything. the clothes we bought her fit good. brianna's birthday is coming up...what to buy. i hate buying gifts. i over analyze what to get and spend way to much money. however i want to get her something fun. alcohol...a given and aside from that ummmmm dunno maybe...(five minutes pass) yea im at a loss. it'll hit me and then i'll get back to you on that one. so i should really go blow dry my hair. i just got out of the shower and its all scraggly and wet cause im to lazy to do anythin with it. soooo 67 days till california. whos excited? IM EXCITED. travelling is my dream. i want to see everything five times over and discover every aspect of life. well except nasty ass food cause im picky. but other than that...GAHHH IM TIRED. i keep yawning so i think im going to go to sleep or do something more entertaining to occupy my mind. birthday cake?!?!?!?!

Current Time: 11:00
Current Mood: Tired, bored, lazy
Current Song: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)

----------

o3;o4;o6

So its saturday night and i'm bored. I was going to go out and then Nikki and i got lazy and decided it was to far. SOOOOOOO she might come over later but who knows. Bri slept over on thursday and i finally got her starting to ready HIS DARK MATERIALS. It's my favorite book series. or at least its on my top 10. Tomorrow i'm going to visit my little cousin. shes turning 11 and i'm happy to see her grow up. In the year 2000 when she was just 5 years old, water claimed the life of her 7-yr old brother. since then she been living in the shadow of her mothers life of turmoil. My cousin Taylor was Shayla's best friend and big brother. Sometimes its hard to look at her and not see Taylor. She has so many of his qualities. it breaks my heart to look back at the life shes had and what shes had to go through. i hope that in the future she becomes something amazing and achieves all her dreams. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY...I LOVE YOU!


in the west the sun sets and another day dies
and off in the distance a little girl cries
look for the girl in the pretty pink dress
she seems nice and happy but her head is a mess
dolled up with lace and cute tiny bows
her worlds filled with black but nobody knows
behind is a past filled with all tears
ahead is a life, devoted to fears
life is a game and she willing to lose
theres always two paths, which will she choose
for its dreams which give us hope, the hope to believe
but something tells her that dreams can decieve
believe in your heart for it knows what is right
life's a battle, its a struggle, its a war, its a fight
but please know that in life, whatever you do
i promise forever, i'll be looking out for you
you wont be that girl in the little pink dress
at least not as long as you have your big cousin jess
shayla i love you, remember what i say
in the east the sun rises and awaits a new day



yea so i pretty much lover her x 10000000...anyways new subject. i started this blog when it was march 4th however it is now march 5th...hmmmmmm i have to wake up in 5 hours and i can gurantee that im not excited for that. okay so i wanna watch the movie Proof. someone please tell me why i havent watched it yet? is it good...i wonder. ughhhh four days of school next week and then another long weekend. holy late batman, i should go to sleep now. i bid you adieu

Current Time: 2:54
Current Mood: Tiredddddddddd
Current Song: November Rain (Guns n Roses)

----------

o3;o2;o6

It's March 2nd and i should be in school right now...but i'm not. Anyways i went to see Firewall yesterday and it was just meh. Not anything special about that movie at all. Usually i have something to say whether its good or bad but this one was just so plain. It was funny per say but holy crap did Bri and I laugh through the whole thing. Maybe laughing was our solution of staying awake. So I started watching Serenity last night and that movie is way tripped out. I'm telling you its so confusing. Anyways i didnt end up watching very much of it cause i got tired and i hate watching only half of a movie and then having to finish the other half later. LEGO Star Wars = saweeetttt. except that stupid ass race that you have to do pissed me off. took soooooo long. I suck at racing games. i could bet my life that i suck. Ughhh i have rehearsal tonight. Its starting to get soooooo annoying. I know the end product will be super cool and funny but right now we don't have a set or anything and we keep going over the same stuff everyday. March is the month of the irish. WEAR GREEN ON MARCH 17th! I'm pretty sure ive never worn green on any St. Patricks day. that might change though seeing as how ive managed to accumulate a lot of green clothes in the past little while. Anyways this is probably the most boring entry of the decade. be warned though...it could get worse. yea my life pretty much sucks, so maybe i'll drink tonight. hurrah!

Current Time: 10:09am
Current Mood: BLAH
Current Song: The Scientist (Coldplay) watch wicker park<3

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga