Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello ladies, hello gentlemen!

I am soooooo very new here...and by very, I mean VERY VERY!

There are a few reasons I have decided to start blogging here. The first one being is that it seems quite popular and quite simple to use. I'm sure I'll eventually get the hang of it but starting out, it's nice just to be able to type and click and TA-DA, have it appear on the page. The second reason is that I seem to have scattered my thoughts all over the internet and I would like to group them together so that I can go back and read them. So for now, I shall go and collect my other previous blogs on other websites and transfer them to here. YAY!

-Jessica.xo

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga