Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hakuna Matata!

I had a weird dream... again

This time I had met a boy that I really, really liked and he liked me just the same, but before we could start dating, I told him he had to be approved by my best friend. When I woke up it left me baffled, but you know what, it's probably true. Nikki is the reason that Alex and I started dating and over the years, they ended up getting hostile with eachother for so many reasons and now it's to the point where they hardly will be around eachother. I hang out with Nikki every day of my life, so my next boyfriend has to get along with her. For real though, I don't think either one of us are ever dating again...or so it seems. Nikki has been out of a relationship for a year and half and I have had plenty of times to start new relationships, but it's whatever. I think we both know that by starting something new, we'd be giving lots up. We've been best friends for so long, we've forgotten what it's like to function without eachother. We're not the kind of best friends who just have that title either. We've gotten so close that we absent mindedly pick at eachother, we don't go out on the town if the other person isn't going and heck, we've even slept buck naked next to eachother on random nights that we've come home too drunk to find clothes. It's a good friendship! We are at the point where it's just assumed that it's "Nikki and Jessica." Over the years if there has been a time or two that we've went out without the other, our friends are like "omfg, where is Nikki, is she sick, are you guys fighting, what's up?" It's kind of hilarious but I realize that we've also sectioned ourselves off way more than is probably healthy for us. I couldn't imagine if we got into a life altering fight that made us hate eachother. We both would literally have no one. We have mutual friends, but at the end of the day, they're just friends... you can't call them good, good friends that you can confide in and shite!

Anyways, weird dream.

TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!TODAYISMYLASTDAYOFWORKOMFG!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking happy. I want to be a rebel and tell my company to shove their shitty management up their asses and go take a course on what it means to be personable, but I want the good reference too much.

People are funny. I wish I could elaborate on a public blog, but alas, there may be eyes reading this that will report back.

The UK is still the first thing on my mind. I haven't been researching too much lately because I've been bombarded by other stupid, random shit.

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH/RANTRANTRANT

FUCK, I just want to be with MEGAN and APRIL and Sam is a COW for not coming to Forks with me...and when I see her in July I'm going to dry hump for like 28 minutes so that she understands that I hate her life for not seeing me in June!

I'm so raunchy...it's wonderful.

WTF, I still have 2304890249580238423048 hours left of this stupid job.

/endlife

I enjoy writing randomly, to myself, I just wish my FWENDS, who said they were going to blog so that I knew all about their life, would continue to blog. It's like one new post once a week, that's a paragraph long. And then I say "why don't you write." And they reply with "umm, cause I don't got nothing to write about!?!?!" HOLLA, please, explain to me what the fuck all of this is about...NOTHING! I just sit in front of the computer and wait to see what forms. Yesterday I was going to write about how I burnt myself with a smoke a couple days back and when I looked down yesterday, it was randomly bleeding.

I could also talk about how I spent two days in bed and that makes me a failure...oh no, I forgot, I made dinner last night. Fajitas - fucking delicious. I don't understand my obsession with peppers, but I enjoy it.

What else can I talk about... Cake

I want cake
I want ice cream
I want ice cream cake!

I took my dog for a car ride yesterday. She almost jumped out of the fucking window. Idiot.

I can't believe I'm freaking going to WASHINGTON tomorrow... less than 24 hours and I will have landed! Why do I have to be stuck at work all day, so sad!

Okay, end post here.

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga