Saturday, June 13, 2009

Recipe: Tears and a Fake Smile

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 6 YEARS??

-------------6 years ago----------

1.) How old were you? 15.
2.) Where did you go to school? James Fowler High School
3.) Where did you work? I don't think I was working in June.
4.) Where did you live? Rundle (in calgary)
5.) Where did you hang out? Alex's basement, Prairie Winds
6.) Did you wear glasses? I was supposed to, but I didn't.
7) Who was your best friend? Nikki, Amy, Kelsey.
8.) How many tattoos did you have? Zero
9.) How many piercings did you have? 7 maybe... or 6.
10.) What car did you drive? No vroom vroom for me
11.) Had you been to a real party? I partied more when I was 15 than I do now, haha.
12.) Had You had your heart broken? When I was 15, it felt like everytime I fought with a guy, or Alex to be more specific, my heart was breaking.
13.)Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken

-------------3 years ago----------

1.) How old were you?: 18
2.) Where did you go to school? I had JUST graduated James Fowler and I was starting at Chinook College
3.) Where did you work? The Brick (worst job ever)
4.) Where did you live? Monterey Park (calgary)
5.) Where did you hang out? I had just turned 18, so I was at the bars and clubs A LOT. 3 or 4 times a week, it was bad.
6.) Did you wear glasses? Glasses
7.) Who was your best friend? Nikki
9.) How many tattoos did you have? ZEROOO
10.) How many piercings did you have? 7
11) What car did you drive? No vroom vroom for me.
12) Had your heart broken? Meh, not really.
13. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken

--------------------Today--------------------

1.) How old are you?: 21
2.) Where do you go to school? No where.
3.) Where do you work? At the airport.
4.) Where do you live? Calgary, new community.
5.) Where do you hang out? It depends. I don't really "hang out" these days.
7.) Who was your childhood best bud and still is your buddy? Nikki, Sarah.
9.) How many tattoos do you have? ONE.
10.) How many piercings do you have? TEN.
11) What car do you drive? I OWN a Plymouth Sundance but I have no license aha.
12) Had your heart broken? Kinda...ish.
13. Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single.


WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: Talking in chatzy and sighing.
1 HOUR AGO: Smoking, talking in chatzy... going mental.
1 DAY AGO: Cleaning my room, getting ready to watch the hockey game.
1 YEAR AGO: I WAS IN DISNEYLAND!
First piercing: Ears - when I was just a wee one.
First credit card: Visa
Last car ride: With my mother, 5 hours ago.
Last movie seen in theaters: The Hangover <3 Love that movie.
Last food consumed: Bagel... I feel hungry again.
Last person you texted: Ummm, fml.
Last drink drank: Watah

SHORT ANSWER.
I AM: annoyed
I HAVE: dreams
I LIKE: traveling...and boys.
I WISH: for money

FAVORITES..
NUMBER: 16, 24
COLOUR: purple, grey
DAY(S): Friday
MONTH(S): May, June.
SEASON: Spring
DRINK: lots.

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? yupp.
HELPED SOMEONE? Yeeeaaa.
GOTTEN SICK? Negative.
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: Nope.
SAID 'I love you'? Yep.
TALKED TO AN EX? Yea..ish.
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: This is my diary, kinda.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? Yea =(

_______ Best ________
1. Male Friend: boys...that are friends? No best guy friends, just lots of good guys friends!
2. Female Friend: Nikki... Megan & Sam too, I guess. They live kind of far.
3. Best Age: 21...the age I am RIGHT NOW!
4. Best Memory: Ahhhh, so many <3 mu.

_______ Worst ________
1. Time Of Day: First thing in the morning.
2. Day Of The Week: Tuesday.
3. Food: Seafood, sick...haggis (i just threw up)
4. Memory: I try and block those out. Probably haloween, when I was 15. Cunt.

_______ Last ________
1. Person you saw: Nikki.
2. Phone call: Alex.

_______ First ________
1. b/f or g/f: Oooo, Jesse? I'm pretty sure I dated some guy in elementary named Will for a day, but I can't be sure.
2. Job: Calgary round up center. Trying to sell pressurized wine openers... WTF?

_______ Today ________
1. What are you doing now: Working, going insane.
2. Tonight: I work till 11. I may go see a friends band play if I'm up for it, but I'm guessing I'll be too tired/lazy/bitchy to do much of anything.
3. Wearing: Jeans, flats, grey tee, blue volcom hoodie.
4. What did you eat for lunch: Bagel

_______ Tomorrow ________
1. Is: Sunday.
2. Got any plans: I need to go to the mall. Then Reanna's.. then we'll see.
3. Goal: My goal for tomorrow is to wake up before 11... and be productive.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: it's still quite far away. =(
5. Likes about tomorrow: It's the weekend!

And another!

1. Are you currently mad at someone? Annoyed, not mad.
2. Which family member has the worst temper? My father and brother.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone's face? Hahah, YES.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry? Yea, it's because I cry when I'm mad.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I yell and cry, it's wonderful

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? No =[
3. Which of your friends is most excitable? Nikki... for certain occasions only.
4. If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A plane ticket, or money to buy a plane ticket. I'm not asking for a lot.

YOU
1. Name: Jessica Nicole
2. Where were you born? Calgary, Canada
3. What's your main goal in life? Find out what life has to offer. BE HAPPY.
4. Do you want to have children? Of course.
5. How do you want to die? In my sleep, peacefully.

LOVE
1. Do you have a crush? Cam Gigandet, obviously.
2. Who is the best hugger that you know? Myself... for real!
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? Never. Lust, it's all about lust.

LAST
1. Person you saw not in your family? Nikki.
2. Person you hugged? Alex.
3. Shared a bed with someone? Alex.
4. Movie/Tv Show watched? CSI: NY
5. Time you cryed? Yesterday.
6. Song you listened to? Let My Love Open The Door

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Bought something? Yep, too many things.
2. Gotten sick? Nope.
3. Been hugged? Yes <3 *feels warm and fuzzy*
4. Felt stupid? OMFG, YES! "Thanks"
5. Missed someone? Definitely.
6. Failed a test? Nope.
7. Danced? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! <3

HAVE YOU EVER
1. Said "I Love you"? All the time.
2. Given money to a homeless person? Yep.
3. Smoked? Yes...
4. Waited all night for a phone call? Unfortunately.
5. Snuck out? When I was like... YOUNG.
6. Sat and looked at the stars? YES <3
7. Slept in a bed with the opposite sex? Yep! =)
8. Hooked up in the woods? Yep...haha
9. Spent more than $200 in one day on shopping? Yes!
10. Hooked up in the shower? Yep. lol.
11. Been dumped? Again...yes.
12. Stolen money from a friend? Nope. I just say "I'm taking money from your wallet." And they nod.
13. Slept naked? Every night of my life.
16. Seen someone die? No. Thank goodness.
17. Been on an airplane? Yes, way too much.
18. Slept all day? No. Stayed in bed all day, but not sleeping.
19. Missed someone so much it hurt? Yes, ugh.
20. Fallen asleep during school? Hahahahaha. yes... so fucking embaressing.
21. Been lonely? Yes =( *sigh*
22. Cheated in a game? Probably.
23. Been to the ER? Yea.
24. Been in a car accident? Not any type of accident you could really classify as a car accident, if that makes sense???

1 comment:

Megan said...

That was entertaining.
I hope you're not annoyed anymore. :[

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga