Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm on the road to salvation? Orrrr no where...

I AM way too intoxicated to be typing right now....for real, I just backspaced to correct myself way more than I can count!

I SAW THE PROPOSAL...and the verdict is:

Ryan Reynolds is golden. Seriously, no man should be allowed to be THAT funny AND look THAT good. I just don't get it. Soooo Ryan Reynolds marathon anyone?

After the Proposal I went to a bbq/fire. Good times. Nikki ditched me around midnight leaving me to be the only girl... LAME! I'm not as outspoken and hilarious without fwends around.

I need to sleep, it's 2am

If I don't sleep, I'll just end up talking about people that I have a crush on...and a 21 year old talking about "crushes" is SOOOOOOOO lame!

I went to Banff...hiked till I died... Jagged death rocks everywhere! Time of my life. Let me tell you, TRAILS, NOTTTTT the same as a treadmill. Damn it.

I have decided that if and when I don't get approved for a Visa to move to the UK, Ireland, the USA, New Zealand or Australia, then I am going to take up living in Banff. It's such a young city located RIGHT in the mountains so you'd never have a dull moment.

On another note, I find it slightly pathetic that it's been 48 hours since I've talked to the other two girls that make my life (jaman), and I feel like I'm going mental. Last night, I plug my computer in.... drunk as fuck, NO RECEPTION. I'm like "I JUST WANT TO TALK TO SAM AND MEGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." It's sad that I talk to two people that live thousands of kilometres away more than I talk to my own family. Whatevs, it's love apparently.

Okay, sleep.

The fact that I'm taking the time to write is slightly humilating on my part.

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga