Saturday, June 13, 2009

It Figures

1. What was the highlight of your week? Getting Taz back!

2. Whose car were you in last? My mom's

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Probably not for the rest of my life... I'm so bitter haha. Umm, I really couldn't tell ya.

4. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey, it's splendid

5. How long is your hair? It dosen't quite reach the middle of my back, but it's still fairly long.

6. Are you good looking? Why oh why do people put questions like this on these surveys. To me, this question is pointless. I perceive myself as good looking on certain days and then other days, when I'm feeling all out of sorts, I'm not so good looking. it seems more appropriate to asking OTHER people this question.

7. Last movie you watched? He's Just Not That Into You!
Gigi: I'm the exception
Alex: You are *my* exception

8. Who were you with? Nikki, obvss

9. Last thing you ate? A bun.

10. Last thing you drank? Watah

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? *sigh*

12. Who came over last? Nikki

13. Are you happy right now? No, AirCanada is a piece of shit, my job is a piece of shit, etc, etc.

14. What did you say last? "Fuck that, I don't want to hear about historic tales of the mountains."

15. Where is your phone? At home...chillin'

16. What color are your eyes? poop

17. Are you left-handed? No, but oddly enough, my left side is entirely stronger than my right side... weird

18. Spell your name without vowels: Jssc Ncl Mllr

19. Do you have any pets? TAZERONIBOLOGNABOOBOOHOOVER! I'm totally kidding, her name is Taz!

20. Favorite Vacation? LAS VEGASSSSSSS! Ummm, vacations are always wonderful and there are different aspects with each one that your favour.

21. What do you dislike currently? AirCanada, my job, my messy room

22. What are you listening to? "My Sweet Song" P.S. I Love You soundtrack

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? A plane ticket to UK.

24. What is your favorite scent? When you hug a guy and there is that "clean laundry" scent mixed with just a small hint of cologne... OH MAN!

25. Who makes you happiest? Traveling, my friends, making fun of ER/PE... is that bad?

26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Laying in bed, watching TV

27. When is your birthday? May 24th 1988

28. Who has the same phone as you? Lots of people, it's the iPhone...

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Ummm, YEARS ago.

30. Do you read your horoscope? Occasionally. I like the horoscope on facebook, always interesting and accurate

31. Where was the last place you bought something? 5cent candies - 7Eleven... I'm so classy.

32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Ummm, piece of shit needs to be dyed and straightened!

33. Do you bite your nails? When I'm nervous or completely bored, yes.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Yep, a few rings, necklaces and a couple earrings, bracelets

35. Most influential people in your life right now? Megan, Sam, Nikki, Mother

36. Myspace or facebook? FACEBOOK ftw, bitches.

37. How fast have you driven a car? Ummm 100KM/hr...

38. Have you ever smoked? Yep.

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? Drama/Choir overall. English/Social as far as core subjects.

40. Do you have Verizon? I believe this is an american question, and last time I checked, I'm canadian.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Always the ones that are NO GOOD for me.

42. Do you have any hidden talents? No, none. I suck.

43. Favorite Song? Are you kidding me? This is a question I can't answer.

44. Do you like to sing at all? OF COURSE! I love it.

45. Dream Job? At this point in my life, working as a tour guide for Contiki!

46. Where does most of your family live? Calgary

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? 1 brother, age 19.

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Definitely, my parents love me. Not in the "here's 500 bucks, go shopping" sense, but in the sense that they give me rides, let me have friends over, do my laundry, etc, etc.

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Do I have enough time to straighten my hair? (I didn't btw)

50. Do you drink? Like a sailor.

51. Know any other languages?
Hola! Bonjour!

52. Ever write a coded message? YES! Ask Megan, I'm so skillllled!

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? No, assholes.

54. Do you have any children? Hehehe, umm no.

55. Did you take a nap today? No napping on the job!

56. Who has the same birthday as you? The Queen.

57. Ever met anyone famous before? A couple people.

58. Do you want to be famous one day? Of course!

59. Any Pet Peeves?
-When people make plans with you and don't follow through.
-False promises
-When people write with pencils
-When people touch styrofoam
-One word answers
-When people stretch the truth
-When one person saves spots in line or in movie theatres for like...a part of 10
-OME (kill me now)
-Pocket Edward (if I could burn every PE in existance, I would)
-Bandwagon jumpers
-Thinking you're original (originality is conformity, idiots)

60. Are you multitasking right now? Yea, chatzy, blogging and people watching, interesting life I lead.

61. Do you like Britany Spears? I'm not gonna lie, I jam out with my clam out when she's on the radio... "ALL OF THE BOYS AND ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE BEGGING TO IF YOU SEEK AMY." Brilliant!

62. What is your least favorite chore? Wiping the dinner table, doing dishes or loading the dishwasher. I have a phobia of dirty dishes/half eaten food. I can't handle it... I vomit and gag every time.

63. Last place you drove your car? I own a car, that I've never drove, go figure.

64. Ever been out of the country? Yea, last month! Vegas babyyyyy!

65. Where were you born? General hospital (bitches blew it up), Calgary, Canada

66. Could you handle being in the military? NO, I would die on the first day.

67. What is your average cell phone bill? I'm going to pretend this question doesn't exist.

68. Who are you thinking about right now? I fucking hate wingtips staff, stop annoying me, I don't deal with delayed baggage. UGH, ASSHOLES.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Yesterday... umm have you SEEN that Ellen clip.

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I'm gonna go with 35-50.

71. Are your toes always painted? No, they're always painted and chipped. Like I've already stated, I'm classy.

72. How many piercings do you have? 10.

73. What are you doing today? Working, 12 hours.

74. Have you ever been gambling? I was in Vegas last month, I won 14 dollars... HEY BIG SPENDER!

75. When is the last time you updated your page? What page, this page? Megan made that wonderful banner for me last week! We'll be coming, we'll be coming, we'll be cominggggg down the road.

76. Do you like rollercoasters? YES!

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? Disneyland, the happiest place on earth!

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Ummm... Belle, Simba, Abu, Flounder... all the classics.

79. Last thing you cooked? Fajita's with Alex, I'm hungry.

80. How's the weather? WONDERFUL!

81. Do you e-mail? Unfortunately.

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? FUCK CELL PHONE QUESTIONS. Piece of shit.

83. Last time you were sick? Beginning of May, I think?

84. What states have you lived in? I AM CANADIAN. I cannot own a gun.

85. Do you wish you could move? Yep, I want to be anywhere but here... or Saskatchewan.

86. What are you most looking forward to? Forks, buying my plane ticket to the UK so that I KNOW that I'm going.

87. What is your dream car? Ummm, VW Beetle... or a Toyota Celica. I know, I'm not very fancy.

88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? Yep, it sucks.

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? The UK, Vegas, California, Italy, you name it, I want to be there!

90. Are you happy with your life? I am... content. I don't accept it, but I can't say that it's awful in any way shape or form.

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga