Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love, Sex & Relationships! SHEESH.

L0VE
01. It is impossible to define love in words. So what exactly does love mean to you? Wow... Love combines every emotion and every feeling possible. Love is the hardest and easiest thing to commit to and it's the one thing in life that all of us strive to have...whether it is consumes you or it's a subconcious thought, it's a fact of life.
02. The obvious question, have you ever really been in love? Yes, once.
03. If so, how did you know? It hurt to say goodbye when I knew that I would see that person the very next day.
04. Who were you in love with? Alex
05. Are you still in love with that person? I'll love him forever but I don't know if I'm in love with him anymore.
06. What made them so special? He loved me back, nuff said.
07. It's a cliche, but did you feel sickly and have butterflies in your stomach when seeing him/her? I did! It was amazing.
08. Did/do you think about him/her a lot? Every second... I was hopelessly addicted.
09. Have you only ever had one true love or more? I've only had one.
010. Do you think it is impossible for someone under the age of 15 to love as they're too young to understand what it means? Nope, not at all. I think if a person gives you that feeling of butterflies where you can't think, can't sleep... and you only think about that person, than that's love. I think if you're under 15, you're too young to comprehend what that means, but it's just the same.
011. Do you smile everytime you think about him/her? I did, not anymore... that person is a backdrop in my mind... so there are always little things that make me think about him and then I just kind of look up...and acknowledge my thoughts, if it's a good thought or memory, then I smile!
012. Are you in love at the moment? In love, no..but I love people! (unbest, shoutout... texan...shoutout)
013. What is your favourite love story and why? Oh my gosh, I can't answer this one. There are so many love stories that span the ages.
014. Do you think it is possible to love more than one person at once? Yes I do... if we're talking about intimate love, again yes...although I would never want to be in that position.
015. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Baha, Cam Gigandet ring a bell (KIDDING)... ummm, no, not particularly... maybe lust, but not love.
016. When you were young, did you ever think you were in love with a celebrity (if so, who)? Please refer to above. You can also add Leonardo DiCaprio(Titanic Era) and any number of boy bands.
017. What makes a person beautiful to you? Another good question. To me, beauty is in the little things. The small gestures and thoughts. For example, a person isn't beautiful because they have green eyes, they're beautiful because of the way they look at a person or thing with those eyes.
018. Have you ever thought you were in love when really you weren't? Yep
019. Have you ever told someone you loved them when you didn't mean it? Definitely
020. Do you think it's cruel to do that? It's cruel if the person loved you back
021. Have you ever had your heart broken? Most definitely
022. Or have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes. =(
023. Are you a romantic person? I am a hopeless romantic... it's insane
024. If so, what makes you romantic? I look at every day to day scenario and envision the ways in which a person could find love in that scenario! It's wonderful <3

0PINI0NS / RAND0M
01. Love or lust? Love in the long run...but for the moment, I'm sick of love, I want to be young so I also pick lust.
02. How often do you experience lust? Haha, ummm everyday! I work at the calgary airport, do you know how many good looking men there are at the airport?
03. Love at first sight isn't real, it's lust, right? FOR SURE...COMPLETELY TRUE
04. How many people have you truly wanted so to speak? Umm, is this a serious question...because I think I have seriously wanted quite a few people.
05. What do you think of girls who steal another's boyfriend? Intentionally, I think it's scum and they deserve to have every guy thereafter cheat on them.
06. What do you think of adultery? Adultery as in cheating? I could never cheat on someone... to be the person that a married person cheats on... sometimes, it's inevitible. I wouldn't do it if I knew they were in a relationship, but if you don't know about it... that's a different story.
07. Which celebrities do you have crushes on? Cam Giganet, Ryan Reynolds, James Lafferty... and a ton more.
08. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual? Straight
09. What do you think of bisexuality - are you one of those people who believe you should be attracted to one or the other, or are you open minded/okay with it? I think at the end of the day, we're all attracted to only one or the other gender. I think that bisexuals are confused and just looking for love wherever they can find it. Sorry if that offends people, but I think a person could be bisexual for moments or years.
010. Do you think some young people claim to be bisexual because its a trend going round? UHHHH YES... it's annoying.
011. Do you know anyone who is homophobic? Yep... definitely
012. If you sat next to a gay/lesbian couple who were kissing and groping each other, would you honestly feel uncomfortable? Honestly yes, but it's not my place to judge. I would feel uncomfortable if a boy/girl(straight couple) were doing that.
013. What do you think of gay marriages/adoptions? I think it's acceptable. The want and need of having a child is not something that pertains to your sexual orientation
014. Do you know any girl under the age of 16 who is/were/got pregnant? Yes
015. What do you think of underage pregnancies? I don't condemn them, but I don't think it's a good choice. Life is hard for any teenager, let alone a teenager who needs to be responsible for another life.
016. Do you think more could be done to prevent it? Yes definitely.
017. How old do you think young people should be when they learn about sex & contraception? 13
018. How old were you? When I learned about it? grade 4 is when I started learning about Human Sexuality

DATING
01. Are you dating anyone? No
02. How old were you when you went on your first date? Date...to the movies or something that resembles a date? Grade 8... Grade 6 if you want to call playing at the park haha.
03. Where did you go? The movies, and to play at the arcade downtown.
04. Where is/would be your favourite place to go on a date? Bowling alley... so much interaction and always a good time!
05. Should the guy pay? Nope, I'm my own person.
06. Kissing on a first date? If the date is going well!
07. Would you go any further than that? If it's a proper date, no.
08. How many dates have you been on? A lot but with few guys.

INTIMACY [if you are uncomfortable answering this section, skip it]
01. Obvious question ; are you a virgin or not? NOT
02. Are you too young to have sex? Nope
03. Are you an affectionate person? Depends on the situation. I would sometimes say that I'm very affectionate but sometimes I don't show it enough.
04. How much do you like kissing? Kissing is the BEST thing to do, it beats EVERYTHING else!
05. Are you experienced? I would say so... does that sound conceited???
06. What is your favourite way of kissing? Ummm, anyway... standing up, laying down, sitting, whatever. I like being on a step and a guy being one step lower than me because then I'm at a perfect height usually. Also, when a guy is sitting and you go up... then you can lean in and control the kiss.

NON-VIRGIN;
07. Do you enjoy sex or do you think it is overrated? The act of sex... over rated. It can be fun, but foreplay is definitely where it's at.
08. How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15
09. Was it with someone you love? Yep
010. Do you regret it? Nope... maybe the situation that it happened in, but I don't regret it enough to let if affect me, and it was with the right person so that's all that matters.
011. How often do you have sex? Ummm... it depends... I guess often enough...haha
012. Do you like oral sex? Sure... this is an awkward question but lets be honest, shall we!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.
Fin.

Oh wait, my verification word is "coven".
Made me giggle.

Court said...

09. What do you think of bisexuality - are you one of those people who believe you should be attracted to one or the other, or are you open minded/okay with it? I think at the end of the day, we're all attracted to only one or the other gender. I think that bisexuals are confused and just looking for love wherever they can find it. Sorry if that offends people, but I think a person could be bisexual for moments or years.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you Jess. I could sit here and debate bisexuality with you as someone who knows firsthand, but I have a feeling it wouldn't make a difference. :( If you were in my shoes, maybe you would understand. But you're not, so I'll just have to continue to be a little disappointed in your view on this.

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga