Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Vial of Hope & A Vial of Pain

I can't believe how much some people fucking annoy me.

Yes, that is indeed how I am starting off this post... it's going to be a rant but then again, what is blogging good for if not ranting? So yea, people piss me off. And the thing is, and I'm sure lots of people can relate, it's ALWAYS the people you were once close to or had the huge potential to be close to, that drive you mental. I can honestly say that some of the people that annoy me the most in the world are the people I once talked to. WHY IS THIS? Why is it that all of their bad qualities hang out AFTER the fact? Did we fully know the type of person they were and just ignore their bad qualities, or were we all so obsessed in thinking that maybe we've established a normal friendship with someone who we have a lot in common with that isn't fucking stupid? I don't think I'll ever know the answer to this question but if anyone does, please share!

I JUST WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS..."ER FAIL ER FAIL ER FAIL ER FAIL...TAKEYOURPEANDSHOVEITUPYOURERFAIL!"

I also want to shout from the rooftops... "fuck you hoe, you got UGLY, take your Brazilian boyfriend and run into a wall repeatedly."

While were at it... "WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOW...WOW YOU ARE A lowlowlowlow for fucking me over, but it's whatevs."

I guess I'll continue with... "I want to push you and your saggy boo bees into a fast moving train!"

*sigh* I feel much better now that I've expressed some choice words to the people who have recently crossed my mind! Oh! I almost forgot akifhy...kthx

WOW, this post is so full of hate, it's kind of fun... actually, hate is a strong word and I'm trying my hardest not to use it but I can't help it.

ON TO fun times! I have peed like 22 times today...and no, I'm not pregnant, but some higher being out there is hatin' on me. Bitches. FUCK, I am gangster today. I'm going to read this blog post one day and call myself a fucked up individual... no shame.

Ummm... so yea, is it just me, or does anyone else feel like they're 13 again? Seriously, I'm like "omfg bbg, did you see that guy..umm HOT!" Every two seconds, my brain resorts to boys... err.. men, guys? LADS!!! It's ridiculous, I think I need to be spade and neutered. It has been like.. 6 years since I've given any indication to the opposite sex, so I don't know if my obsession is healthy or somewhat questionable...hmmm *ponders*

Bitches be addin' me on skype that I don't know... STOP IT...

Also, TwiCon craziness needs to fucking end NOW! Maybe it's because I have so much other shit going on in my life, but I just don't see the need to go mental... Yes, I'm excited as shit, but it's not worth being "upset" and "pissed off." I'm just letting the cards fall where they may. If they want 40 bucks from me for a photo with the cast member, while either I'm going to hand the money over and be merry, orrrrrr, not pay the money and deal!

Sam saw a spidurrrr, a motherfucking TARANTULA to be exact...and no, not through a glass wall, it was just chillin' in front of her... crazy, WHY oh WHY am I going to Texas... snakes and spiders, that is so not my forte. I need snow, polar bears and poutine. =( I asked Sam if she ate the spider legs after she told me that they squished it with a broom...first of all... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SQUISH A TARANTULA WITH A BROOM???? Riddle me that.

I love Scotland but WHO THE FUCK INVENTED HAGGIS? I'm not going to judge...no wait, I am, I can't help it...okay, I'm not going to judge HARSHLY, but when I googled that shit, I did NOT like what I saw.

I'm going to end this on a good note since I don't think any of this blog was good and now it's time for me to pack up and go home!

I like the fact that the people that I've met through TwiCon, the ones who I make an effort to speak to, the ones that I call my FRIENDS, are people that I know will always be part of my life. They're not my "bestie" (please, that shit is fucking lame), they're not my internet friends or my "crew." They're the people that don't need titles, that don't need reassurance. They know who they are and where they stand with me. We don't need labels and repetitive LOLZ to have things to talk about.

I FUCKING LOVE THEM. endofstory

2 comments:

Megan said...

I fucking LOVE YOU. I'd be oh so lonely without my daily ramblings with you and Sam.

And I completely agree with everything you said.

You were right about this:
"Did we fully know the type of person they were and just ignore their bad qualities, or were we all so obsessed in thinking that maybe we've established a normal friendship with someone who we have a lot in common with that isn't fucking stupid?"

It's like, when I'm friends with someone, I KNOW how they're alike, but I deal with it and love them for who they are and deal with the shit.
But after a friendship ends, it's like "WTF DID I PUT UP WITH THIS?! I CAN'T EVEN STAND THIS SHIT!!!"

Pretty much. Ugh. Hate is baggage, but sometimes you gotta let it out in order for you to be free of it.

Ranting is grand.

Daily verification word is shapal.

Sam said...

I fucking LOVE YOU as well. :D You and Megan keep me sane when the kids makes me nuts.

There are times where the friends are just so damn conniving that you don't know they have these flaws, til it's too late. Then there are others where you just ignore the bad flaws because they don't seem so bad.

And by the way, you squish a trantula with a broom by hitting it like Bam Bam.

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga