Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fuck Werk! /end life

1.Where is the person you like right now? I like someone??? Wut? Maybe he is in Tacoma, WA... then I can creep him tomorrow. KIDDING.

2.Last time you consumed alcohol? Saturday night/Sunday morning.

3.What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Sleeping, twas fun!

4.What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Dying of boredom... feck, damn, shit.

5.What are you doing this weekend? Monumental fun times with Megan.... and Ape when she isn't shooting SSIF...EEEEEEEEEEEE *angry squee of excitement*

6.How do you feel about the person who texted you last? I haven't texted in months, so I couldn't tell you. I probably love them though, unless her name starts with a K... then *death stare*

7.Have you ever been around someone who was high? Ummm, yus!

8.Do you like your life as of now? Sure, why not... I'm jobless, bored, lazy... wait, do I sound bitter right now? Kidding, it's whatevs.

9.Last thing you purchased? Ummm, alcohol and smokes...

10.Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are? WORK. FUCK WORK... WORK FUCK WORK... WORK IS GHEY, OH SO GHEY, FUCK BEING GHEY, FUCK WORK. WORK FUCK WORK. Does that explain it?

11.Three words to explain why you last threw up? Alcohol. Drunk. Drive.

12.How's your heart lately? Is this a literal or metaphorical question? Good on about accounts I suppose. *ponders*

13.Where did your last hug take place? My bed!

14.Who was the last person to hold your hand? Alexander

15.Who are all the texts from in your phone? I omit this question. ASSHOLES

16.Did you have a good birthday this year? MOST. EPIC. BIRTHDAY. EVERRRRRRRR. I plan on doing the same thing every year for the rest of my life...or until it's socially unacceptable to look like a hot mess.

17.What did you do? LAS VEGASSSSSSS, YO! Dane Cook + Alcohol + omfgluffluffluff

18.Are you tired right now? Only because I'm bored as hell.

19.How would you feel if your best friend turned out to be gay? I would die of laughter... We already get called lesbians, that would just fuel the fire.

20.Do you chew on your straws? Yes, usually.

21.Have you ever been called a tease? Yes, a couple times, very angry too!

22.Last myspace message from? Eff MySpace, probably some band saying "yo, check us outtttt mang."

23.Do you have curly hair? Straight for the most part. It's got that annoying "wave" thing going on. Death.

24.Who's house were you at last? Mine, before that, Ryan's.

25.What time did you wake up this morning? 9ish...

26.Why did you wake up at that time? Work, why else?

27.What color is your hair? Is nappy a colour?

28.Is there anyone who doesnt like you because of something you didn't do? Of course... assholes.

29.As of today, do you like anyone? No, not really. I think peepz are hot... and friendly and.... yuhh, but I'm not like "omfg, lets go date!"

30.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? NEVER! I think 30ish hours is probably the longest.

31.How many posters do u have? Like... a million, no joke.

32.Last thing you ate? Bread, I'm hungry.

33.Last person you cried over? Alex probably.

34.Do you cry easily? Eff, yes =(

35.Do you have any siblings? One brudder.

36.What should you be doing right now? My job... eh, fuck it.

37.Are you a heavy sleeper? When I'm tired, definitely.

38.What's the last cutest message in your inbox? Pfft, um, I don't know. Maybe April from facebook "I bought you a goodie!" Ummm...YUS!

39.What was the last thing you said? "STAMPEDE, FUCK YA!"

40.When was the last time you drove? I dunno, like a year ago haha.

41.Beer or Liquor? Liquor please. Beer works.

42.Do you have any piercings or tattoos? 10 piercings, 1 tattoo!

43.What are you listening to? I want to be listening to Oasis, unfortunately, all I hear is ladders clanging and static.

44.Do you think its bad to have sex at your age? Definitely, NOT.

45.Where is your boyfriend/girlfriend at the moment? No boyfriend for me, I smell funny (kidding).

46.Were you happy when you woke up today? Yes, I was like... "LAST DAY OF WORK... WOOT, so done with assholish bosses!"

47.Who was the last person you ate with? Alex and my mother.

48.What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? Vodka and orange juice. Monorail.

49.Do you like tattoos and piercings? Yup! I want moreeeeee.

50.Are you in a good mood? No, not really. My boss just called me, keep in mind that today is my last day...and yelled at me, for no reason other than something that I was apparently doing wrong when he specifically asked me to do what it was that I was apparently doing wrong.

51.Do you want to have kids? Yes, three please.

52.Do you smoke weed regularly? Drugs are bad, folks.

53.Miss anyone? My Uncle James... people that I've lost touch with. =(

54.Have you ever watched a movie drunk? Yes, it puts me to sleep.

55.Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you? Yes.

56.Do you believe in true love? Definitely.

57.Do you like to wear sweatpants? Sweatpants own! So comf.

58.Are you wearing them right now? No, I wear'd jeans.

59.Have you ever stolen a sign from a street? YES! So many signs.

60.Are you playing hard to get right now? Hahahaha, ummmm no.

61.Do you miss your past? Everyday of my life.

62.Are you proud of the person you've become? I'm content with who I've become.

63.Would you ever want to swim with the sharks? Are these sharks trained not to eat me? FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD... Jessica is fwend, not food!

64.Has someone smacked your butt in the past week? Yes, ewww, he was so gross... fuck. ANGER!

65.Did you speak to your father today? Yep, he drove me to werk!

66.How good is Coca-Cola? Gross! I hate coke... BARF.
67.When was the last time you cleaned your room? this afternoon

68.Whats the last bone you broke? No broken bones... yuck.

69.Do you drink bottled water? Yes, bottled water FTW, I hate tap water.

70.Have you lost friends in the past years? Unfortunately, yes.

71.What are you doing tonight? Work. Pack. Sleep... in that order.

72.Whens the last time you cried? Last week was pretty rough.

73.When was the last time you hugged someone? This morning.

74.Who was the last person that made you laugh? Nikki.

75.Do you dance in the car? Ask Megan, I am the ULTIMATE car dancer. BREAK IT DOWN.

76.How did you get your last bruise? I dunno, probably doing something DUMB AS FUCK.

77.Whats your favorite season? Spring <3

78.What is your favorite color? Purple!!

79.Do you think you have made a difference in anyones life? Yes, I hope so or else what am I living for?

80.How is your hair? Straight, nappy, ehhhh.

81.Latest you stayed up in the past week? 8am... kill me.

82.Has your mom bought anything in the past 24 hour? Luncheon meat, wonderful mother that she is!

83.Whats the connection between you and the last person you texted? Cell phone questions, fuck my life!

84.Have you ever slept over the opposite sex's house? Yes... haha

85.Last time you ate? 3453 hours ago, I'm starving! No, more like 5 hours ago, I'm still hungry though.

86.Do you hate the last girl you were talking to? Nope!

87.Do you hate the last boy you were talking to on the phone? Definitely not!

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga