Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've got a smile on my face, and I've got four walls around me

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone? This is an AWKWARD question. I'm going to answer no, but you never know haha.

When you're walking, do you stop to drink? No, I multitask! Step, step, drink, step, step, drink. Works out well.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it? OF COURSE! If your passionate and goal oriented, anything is possible. Of course, there are always exceptions (like if you're 6 feet tall and you want to be 5ft...impossible)

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle? Yes, who hasn't?

Ever snuck out of your house? Like, once. My parents were pretty open and understanding, there was no sneaking involved.

Kill or Be killed? If the circumstances call for it, kill. It might sound bad, but I like life atm, and if someone is trying to kill me, you best believe that I'll fight back.

Break someone’s heart or have your heart broken? It's too hard for me to break hearts so I think I'd rather have my heart broken... actually, I dunno... damn this question =(

What did you do today?
Woke up, showered, went to work, what else is new?

Do you like someone right this second? No, not particularly.

Would you ever get a tattoo? I already have one, on my foot. I want another one.

What was the last thing you ate? Bagel with lettuce and cheese.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Both. I'm one of those people who can stay up till 5am and wake up at 9am, refreshed and ready to go!

Do you snore? When I am sick, yep!

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion? Indeed... ugh.

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body? I'd be in shock... I'd either scream or be stunned silent. Then, I'd collect myself and call the police...no, that's a lie, I'd probably call my mother first and swear a bit.

Do you like to spend time with people? Depends on what people we're talking about. Generally yes! People like Sam, Megan, Nikki, etc... definitely! Other people, who are cunts...no.

Are you hungry? No, I just had a bagel.

Are you a forgiving person? Yes, although I forgive on my own time. First, I do hold a grudge. I know it's a bad quality, but it happens.

When was the last time you did the dishes? When my parents went to Las Vegas in March... GROSS!

Are you talking to anyone while doing this? Yep, Sam, Autumn, Meesh

Do you want a relationship right now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, can I make that anymore clear... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want to be single and young!

What are you about to do? Smoke... I'm bored.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't? I've had bad feelings about someone... like the feeling that they were in trouble or something, but I didn't actually think they were dead.

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do? Fly, withouth a doubt. I could go anywhere!

Your name plus "ness"? Jessicaness - Lame question.

Three feelings at the moment?
-Bored
-Annoyed
-Antsy

Done anything you regret so far in life? Everyone has regrets. I just look at them as lessons, and move on.

Are you listening to anything? I Got A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

Where are you right now? Work - airport

What are you scared of? Getting old, collar bones, death, not experiencing life.

Last movie you watched? He's Just Not The Into You. I <3 Justin Long.

Last song you sang out loud? A Great Blue Sea song... "And I say way, hey, hey, it's just an ordinary day, and it's all your state of mind."

Are you thinking of someone right now? There are ALWAYS people on my mind.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Alex

Last thing you downloaded on your computer? A picture maybe? I forget.

Have you changed much this year? Yea, I'm such a nerd, I fail at life.

Where was the last place you went besides where you are? To the store, when I walked my dog.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No, not that I know of.

Do you speak any other language? Jessicanese, apparently.

Do you dress for style or comfort? Comfort for the most part, style if I'm going to the club.

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? Never been to Mexico. Drunken nights have ensued elsewhere though.

What's the craziest thing you've done? Leave my best friend in Las Vegas, Skinny dipped and swam across a river at 3am. Got into a vehicle with a guy I had never met when I was 15, drank a 26 of rum, did mushrooms, this list could continue forever... and I make myself sound like a drunken slut who likes drugs, when in reality, I was just an extremely fucked up individual when I was younger.

Favorite color(s)? Purple... obviously. Grey is cool too.

What is your favorite Nickelback song? Animals! SO GOOD!

What are you looking forward to this summer? Stampede, Washington... TwiCon, I guess.

Last time you smiled? Like 30 minutes ago.

If you could choose any fate what would you choose? Uhhh, tough question. I want my fate to be something I've always dreamed of. Something that is greater than I could have ever expected.

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want? I would want to wake up one the other side of the world with no knowing or understanding of what the day holds.

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga