Friday, June 5, 2009

I miss my blog. =(

Ummm A to Zed, I suppose.

A
- Available: Yes, you could say that.
- Age: 21
- Animal: Tazzeroni

B
- Beer: Bud Light, but really, I haven't acquired a taste for it yet, so it ALLLL tastes the same.
- Birthplace: Calgary, Canada, in a now blown up hospital
- Best Friends: Nikki, Sam, Megan(the unbest)
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes, fuck me lines, arms
- Best feeling in the world: The butterflies you get in your tummy when something unexpected happens
- Blind or Deaf: Deaf
- Best weather: Spring!
- Been in Love: Yea...
- Been bitched out?: Who hasn't?
- Been on stage?: Yep, many times.
- Believe in yourself?: I have to or I'm going to lead a dead end life which is something that I don't want.
- Believe in life on other planets: I believe that there is other life out there... where and on what planets...couldn't tell ya.
- Believe in miracles: I believe in miracles, but more than that I believe in the power that a human being has inside them.
- Believe in Magic: Not particularly
- Believe in God: I believe in a higher being, do I have to add a name?
- Believe in Santa: No =(
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Something of the sort
- Believe in Evolution: Definitely, 100%

C
- Candy: Eh, it's whatever
- Color: Purple <3
- Cried in school: Yes, damn it
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: Pie

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Danced: All the time
- Dance in the rain?: It's the best
- Do the splits?: HAHAHAHAH *snorts* no!

E
- Eggs: Scrambled
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone has a: Secret, a regret and an accomplishment
- Ever failed a class? Yes... fuck

F
- First crush: Gosh, I don't even remember...
- Full name: Jessica Nicole Miller
- First thoughts waking up: How the fuck am I going to find a new job in this economy?
- Food: Fajita's, grapes, green peppers <3

G
- Greatest Fear: Growing old without memories
- Giver or taker: Both, I probably give more than I take, but I'm not scared to take a handout if I'm in the slumps
- Gum: Juicy Fruit - original
- Get along with your parents?: For the most part.
- Good luck charm: I don't really have one. But I'm going to have to go with the dice I bought in Vegas that says my uncles name on it <3

In guys/girls
Eye color: Not a huge preference.
Hair Color: Darker...at the very least dirty blonde, but i prefer guys with dark hair.
Height: Taller than me at least. I think between 5'10" and 6'1" is a good height
Clothing Style: I like the comfy but cute look. Nothing overly baggy or overly tight.

H
- Hair Color: Dark brown with pink and purple
- Height: 5'1
- Happy: I could be happier. I'll be happy when I book my plane ticket to Europe
- Holiday: Christmas <3
- How do you want to die: In my sleep
- Health freak?: No, not at all... it's too stressful
- Hate: At times, yea... it's unfortunate

I
- Ice Cream: Chocolate, bubble gum or tiger
- Instrument: I've played the Piano, the Euphonium, the Trumpet and the Clarinet and have also dabbled with the drums which are by far, THE BEST!

J
- Jewelry: My necklace(s) and my ring(s)
- Job: Checker Transportation group at the airport

K
- Kids: Ummm I want 3 someday!
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing, definitely
- Keep a journal?: I like to think of this as my journal in which I have failed to update =(

L
- Longest Car Ride: Alabama to Texas and Calgary to Vancouver
- Love: Too much sometimes.
- Letter: Ummm.... alphabet letters or written letters?
- Laughed so hard you cried: Vegas!
- Love at first sight: Lust at first site, love comes after.

M
- Milk flavor: Absolutely, disgusting
- Movie: Tristan & Isolde, P.S. I Love You, Fight Club... and about 500 more faves
- Mooned anyone?: Haha, yes
- Marriage: In the future
- Motion sickness? Yep, in the car
- McD’s or BK: McDonald's

N
- Number of Siblings: 1
- Number of Piercings: 10
- Number: 16 and 24

O
- Overused Phrases: Fail. Epic. OME (fucking kill me if anyone says OME again)
- One wish: At this point in my life... THE UK!!!

P
- Place you’d like to live: Anywhere but here... The UK or another place in Europe.
- Perfect Pizza: Ham, pineapple, green peppers
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi

Q
- Quail: No. HUH?
- Questionnaires: Eh, it passes time

R
- Reason to cry: There are infinite reasons to cry.
- Reality T.V.: Ugh, I HATE reality TV. Britain's Got Talent isn't bad...and sometimes Nikki reels me into watching Big Brother.
- Radio Station: I hate the radio
- Roll your tongue in a circle? I think so...iunno

S
- Song: 500 Miles - The Proclaimers...I just can't get this song out of my head at the moment.
- Shoe size: 7.5
- Salad Dressing: Caesar
- Sushi: No thanks
- Skipped school: Yes =(
- Slept outside: Hahah, in a tent. I don't think I've actually slept JUST outside. I fucking hate bugs too much to do that shit.
- Seen a dead body? Never.
- Smoked?: Yes
- Skinny dipped? Yup
- Shower daily? Yep
- Sing well?: When I practice.
- In the shower? All the time!
- Swear?: Lets count how many times I've swore over the course of this question thing
- Stuffed Animals?: I prefer them over flowers!
- Single/Group dates: Both are great! Group dates for a first time are the best.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
- Scientists need to invent: The cure for Aids, cancer and world hunger

T
- Time for bed: 1:00 am generally
- Thunderstorms: Awesome!
- TV: To fall asleep to
- Touch your tongue to your nose:? I wish
- Unpredictable: My life story.

V
- Vegetable you hate: Celery...BARF
- Vegetable you love: Peppers, corn and carrots
- Vacation spot: Vegas, California

W
- Weakness: Sugar cookies... people in need.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Nikki, or I act like her, we're interchangable
- Who makes you laugh the most: Megan and Nikki for sure
- Worst feeling: Betrayal...I hate the feeling of being let down.
- Wanted to be a model?: Never
- Where do we go when we die: I have no idea.
- Worst weather: -40 bullshit death

X
-X-Rays: Once.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Scissors, the sun

Z
- Zoo animal: Penguins and Polar bears of which we have NONE OF anymore
- Zodiac sign: Gemini

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Alex
2. Last person to see you cry? Nikki
3. Went to the movies with you? Nikki
4. You went to the mall with? Nikki
5. You went to dinner with? Nikki
6. You talked to on the phone? Dad
7. Made you laugh? Megan

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga