Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Respect??? *weird face*

Megan, stop pretending to have a life and come speak to me.

I did it, I sent a big scary letter to my bosses today... I didn't quit, I just told them what was going on. I figure, maybe there is some hope. Apparently, my one co-worker told my other co-worker "oh, she must not want me to take those three days bad enough, she hasn't even called me." WELL YEAH, you already blatantly said no, you haven't responded to the 2 page sob story that I wrote you... WHY would I want to call you? I don't like confrontation in the work area. I mean, overall, confrontation is whatever, I'm kind of a bitch so it happens, but the thing is, I'm an overly emotional person. I cry...very easy and at work is not a place where I want to break down and look like a mess. I'd rather just avoid confrontation at all costs while at work... so YEA, I'm not going to ring him up just to be shot down again. It doesn't mean a lot to me??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm giving up a job that I've had for well over two years, of course it means the ENTIRE world to me...

So update, while writing this, I got a response from my boss... this is what I wrote:

Hey Karry/Jon,


After much contemplating and trying to figure things out, I’ve come to the conclusion that there isn’t much else I can do. Six months ago, when Jeremy and Mo still worked here, I committed to attending an event in which I cannot get out of. At the time, I informed both of the guys and there was no issue. Karry, you had said, that as long as shifts were covered and we weren’t putting in overtime, it was fine. So that was that, and it all seemed appropriate. Now with Mo quitting very abruptly, I’m in a bind. Unfortunately, Doug cannot cover the shifts that I need… I worked it out so that there was no overtime and all that, but I suppose he has other commitments. There are only 3 shifts that need covering; Wednesday, Saturday and Tuesday. It’s not a lot, but it’s enough that I know someone needs to be here.



I have honestly tried to think of any and every which way that I could make this work. My job means a great deal to me and I have been here for well over two years. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Checker/Ambassador and I by no means want to quit, however I just don’t see any other ultimatum. I WANT to stay here, more than anything; I just don’t know what to do. I have tried to get out of the event in which I was to attend, however, with this short of notice, it is just seemingly impossible.


If you have ANY advice at all for me, it would be greatly appreciated. If there is anything that could be worked out, I would be forever indebted to the company. I know it’s an imposition and I apologize. I would have written this email much sooner, but with the recent changes that have been made; I was hoping I could still work something out.


This is NOT my letter of resignation. If there is absolutely nothing that can be worked out, then I will have no other choice but to resign. Like I’ve said before, I DON’T want to quit, I love my job and it will sadden me if that is my only option.


I’ll end it there, I’ve rambled enough, thanks for everything.


Jessica Miller


AND THIS IS THE PIECE OF SHIT FUCKIGN RESPONSE I GET

If you can not work the shifts that are given then you need to find a different job.


After two years, you would think that I would get treated A LITTLE BETTER than that.

My life just isn't working out for me, it's bullshit.

No comments:

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga