Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nekkid!

Ummm... WASHINGTON STATE!

three sleeps, that's right. Count 'em.

ONE

TWO

THREE


I need to pack, but I'm so lazy. So much laundry and shit, it drives me mental. I actually have no idea what to take along with me. Clothes, underwear, it's a start.

I hate the fact that myself as well as my "friends" all seem so sidetracked. I gave up on the fact that Cori, Em, Kaelie, B, etc don't come around anymore...but now it seems that me, Megan, Sam and April are all missing eachother randomly. This is why I'm nervous to build friendships. Unless you don't see the people on a regular basis, it's hard to try and be on the computer all the time. Even if I had a phone, I wouldn't want to text all the time, costs too much. I don't want to plan things like Vegas and or Europe or even Em coming to Canada if I'm not maintaining friendships, ya know??? TwiCon will come and go very soon and after that, people are really going to split off.

I'm dead tired...just dead works too. I can't believe how much of an effect, going to sleep at 8am has had on me. When I was in Vegas, I was up until around that time and I got a couple of hours of sleep and I was completely fine... This morning, I was still drinking Vodka and Orange Juice at 7:30am. Kill me. I went to Aussie Rules, Bootleggers and the Black Swan all in one night... fun times. Brit, if you're reading this, I hate you for leaving early...aka 3:30am.

So yes, dead is me. I came home, went to sleep from 8:30-11...woke up, stayed in bed afer eating breakfast till around 2... then slept till 5, woke up, stayed in bed and went back to sleep at like..7 until 9 something. It's now 11:45pm, and I've spent all day in my bed. I was out of bed for maybe 90 minutes total today.

I'm yawning again, that's my cue.

NIGHT BITCHES.

4 comments:

Big M blog said...

Hi,
I really like you,

Recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Please follow my blog.

ffh said...

hahaha um, i would've been asleep by 4. we do that again, only i don't drive.
and blue shirts don't come talk to us.

FLICK MY BIC!!

Jess...CG!!! said...

HAHAHAHAHA

"I'll give you two dollars and a kiss pretty lady... for a smoke."

Ummm, how about you're fucking creepy.

Megan said...

WE SHALL NEVER GROW APARRRRT!

I've been absent because of bday stuff, old friends talking to me again and nagging me to play lame computer games, and reading BDB (i blame you)

I luff joo too much to say "Cia biatch, I got better things to do".

cuz I don't and i admire you. <3

My Reads!!!

  • Lords of the Underworld(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series(Adult Romance 18+)
  • Twilight Saga